7/05/2007

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiini Wheats Wheats Wheats



My little story takes place at a tropical villa
I fell in love with a flavour, yes it was vanilla
Miiiiiiiiiiiiini wheats wheats wheats
I wanted vanilla for so long
Mini wheats wheats wheats
It's high in fiber you can’t go wrong
Vanilla flavour mixed with wheat
Put 'em together it can't be beat
Vanilla flavour mixed with wheat
Tastes so good, what a treat.
New Vanilla Flavoured Mini Wheats Cereal
Tastes so good good good.

(Because if I have to suffer with this tune in my head, then so do all of you...)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have this stuck in my head for the rest of the day now :P

-- Lore Weaver

Ruth said...

Muwahahah.

rabbit said...

I'll help you get that stupid tun out of your head. After me, everyone...


Green Acres is the place to be.
Farm living is the life for me.
Land spreadin' out so far and wide.
Keep Manhattan just give me that countryside.


Better now?

Dennis said...

Now look whatya started. You are some kinda sadist, Ruth...

Polly said...

Oh nooooooo!! I just got rid of it. Thanks alot. ;)

Spitfire said...

I have a funny story about that song.

I was prepping for a phone interview to verify my french language skills. So for the weekend I kept the TV on the French station in the background and watched a few programs in French. The interview was at 10am, so I got up early, put on my French TV and got ready. 10 minutes before the interviewer called that stupid commercial came on, and of course this jingle translates the same way, so that is the only thing that stuck in my head during my interview.

Anonymous said...

Mini Wheats are made in China.:-)

Still singing the tune?

Listed on BlogsCanada Blogarama - The Blog Directory Powered by Blogger FeedBurner Blogging Tories
Southern Ontario Conservatives