10/04/2006

5 Things Feminism Did for Me

I know I'm a little slow on the uptake here, but I just have to add my thoughts to this little gem from Darcey at Dust My Broom.

Feminism:
5. Taught the latest generation of women that the path to empowerment lies through whoredom.
4. Loaded up the doll shelves at Walmart with My Scene Barbie and Bratz dolls. See 5.
3. Made clothes shopping really difficult for me. See 5.
2. Forced me to get a PAP once a year, every year. They're looking for cervical cancer which is most commonly spread by HPV. HPV is most commonly contracted by, you guessed it, spreading your legs too far too often. See 5.
1. Told Belinda Stronach she was fit for politics. Again, see 5.

3 comments:

Shane said...

Good shooting!

I hate those Bratz dolls. Hate hate hate. Someone wants to accuse me of being a bigot, I am. Against the morons who invented and marketed Bratz. Flogging is too good for them.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

Really funny.

Mark said...

Another great post... especially #2.

Listed on BlogsCanada Blogarama - The Blog Directory Powered by Blogger FeedBurner Blogging Tories
Southern Ontario Conservatives