5/17/2006

Hao Wu

Every now and then, I come across something that reminds me just how good I have it. Today in my cyber travels, I came across a site to Free Hao Wu. So, I clicked around.
Hao Wu, or Tian Yi, is a Chinese blogger and documentary film maker. He was working on a documentary of the underground church in China when he was detained by the authorities on February 22, 2006.
No doubt his government believes he has quite a bit of valuable information on the underground church.
We take our freedom of speech and freedom of religion for granted in this country. I don't think any of us can truly comprehend what Wu and his family are experiencing.

No comments:

Listed on BlogsCanada Blogarama - The Blog Directory Powered by Blogger FeedBurner Blogging Tories
Southern Ontario Conservatives