3/17/2006

Choice For Childcare Day

Today I will be blogging about the stay at home mom. What are the issues she faces? How can a family get by on a single income?
I chose to blog on this issue because I have strong feelings on it. Partially, this is because I am a stay at home mother. However, even growing up I had strong feelings regarding a woman's right to raise her children and the way society chooses to belittle that choice.
Harper's child care allowance offers the most choice for the stay at home mother. True, it would be better if it were a little bit more, but at least it's a start.
At least it's a choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could never unserstand the assumption that the Government should give you anything. not enough indeed!

Listed on BlogsCanada Blogarama - The Blog Directory Powered by Blogger FeedBurner Blogging Tories
Southern Ontario Conservatives