1/19/2006

Response From The Post Regarding My Letter

I received a response today from customer relations at Canada.com about the letter I sent to them, posted here. I am not sure if this is an automated response or not, but here is what they had to say:
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We're constantly updating our content and features, so from time-to-time we receive feedback from users like yours.
Your comments will be taken into consideration and reviewed by our editorial team. If we discover an inaccuracy in the information provided on the site, we'll make every effort to correct the information as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your feedback.

2 comments:

George Kirk said...

I sent a letter too - and got the same response.

I'm sure they don't give a damn.

Shane said...

Same response for me too. It was canned.

Listed on BlogsCanada Blogarama - The Blog Directory Powered by Blogger FeedBurner Blogging Tories
Southern Ontario Conservatives