1/17/2006

Parodies on Tuesday Morning: To Ms. Stronach

Just A Corporate Ho
(sing to tune of Just a Gigolo, by Louis Prima)

I'm just a corporate ho
And everywhere I go
People know the part I'm playin'

Yeah I wanted more
So I crossed the floor
Oh what their sayin'

But on this next Monday
When Liberals pass away
What will they say about me?

When the end comes I know
They'll say just a corporate ho
Life was all about me
(repeat)

Cause I just love my money
Oh and there's nobody that cares for me
There's nobody that votes for me

I'm so sad and lonely
Won't some sweet voter
Come and take a chance with me
Though I am so bad?

And I'll sell out, all my friends
All of the time
They will only be, only be
A blip bozadee bodzee bop le bop

I don't love nobody
Oh and there's nobody that cares for me
There's nobody that votes for me

etc...

No comments:

Listed on BlogsCanada Blogarama - The Blog Directory Powered by Blogger FeedBurner Blogging Tories
Southern Ontario Conservatives