1/24/2006

Chuck Strahl's Blog

I am a daily reader of MP Chuck Strahl's blog. Today, I read this unfortunate bit of news:
As for this blog, I'm unsure if I should continue it post-election. I plan to finish out the week, then pose the question about this well-used site: to blog, or not to blog, THAT is the question.
The answer is so obvious!
Blog!!
How can you even suggest that you might close it down?

My fellow Blogging Tories, I invite you to join me in emailing our fellow blogger. Encourage him to keep his blog open. Reading about the daily activities of Parliament and its politicians is our bread and butter.
Besides, who will Monte Solberg banter with, through his blog?
I will be sending an email today. I have no intention of waiting until the end of the week.

No comments:

Listed on BlogsCanada Blogarama - The Blog Directory Powered by Blogger FeedBurner Blogging Tories
Southern Ontario Conservatives