1/11/2006

The Bible Machine Gun

"Yep, fires two hundred rounds a minute, and plays Amazing Grace at the same time."
This is why I love Monte's Blog.
"I know that when I first saw them I started to laugh. I felt like I was at a Michael Moore movie, but without the pot smell."
You weren't the only one. My husband and I laughed when we saw watched the infamous military ad. Then we sat around Liberal bashing for an hour. It was obvious that they had to be scraping the bottom of the barrell for that one... for all of them, actually.
"We're not making this stuff up."
I particularly loved the drums. So realistic. So eerie. Drove fear into the pit of my cold, Conservative heart.

No comments:

Listed on BlogsCanada Blogarama - The Blog Directory Powered by Blogger FeedBurner Blogging Tories
Southern Ontario Conservatives